We are a leading beverage distributor of beer, wine and sodas currently hiring qualified individuals to assist our sales team with building displays, merchandising store shelves & resetting coolers in the greater Cleveland area and greater Akron area. We are looking for full-time and part-time personnel. A typical work week is Monday through Friday’s with day time hours and involves lifting and moving products on a continuous basis. We offer advancement opportunities for qualified candidates within our sales and operations departments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Effectively work with Area Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Promote company products in a positive manner.
- You must be customer service friendly.
- Be able to effectively communicate with retailers.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- You must have reliable transportation to company office.
- You must have a clean valid Ohio Driver’s License.
- You must have a high school education and be at least 19 years old.
- Must pass physical and drug screen to qualify for position.
Company benefits / provisions:
- Company provided vehicle during work hours. (Pick up & Drop off daily).
- Gas card provided for company vehicle.
- Company benefits package for full-time employee’s after probationary period.
- Vacation time and paid holiday’s for full-time employees.
- We are a drug free workplace.